Easy. Economical. Ecological
2% of a garment’s weight comes from laundry detergent residue.
Nothing is closer to our bodies than our clothing. We wear fabrics all day and sleep in them at night. Regular laundry detergents leave residues in your clothes and linens after every wash. It’s easy to verify this by smelling them. Smell detergent? That’s not mountain spring you’re smelling in your laundry, it’s a concoction of different chemicals. Your skin is like a sponge and it constantly absorbs these harmful chemicals into your bloodstream.
Laundry detergents are not soap.
Many people are under the false misconception that detergents are soap. Laundry detergents are made of synthetic chemicals derived from petroleum. These chemicals are serious hazards to human health. Petrochemical-based detergents are much cheaper to manufacture than true soaps, and marketing has ensured that the majority of the population remains absolutely convinced that detergents are safe to use.
’Eco-friendly’ laundry detergents may contain harsh chemicals.
While many popular green brands claim to use plant-based ingredients in their laundry detergent, they still use SLS and SLES which are synthetic chemicals that can be very harmful to your health. Always check the ingredients on the product label and their website. Sometimes they won’t disclose the full ingredients on their label but do on their websites or MSDS (material safety data sheet).
• Effectively cleans fabrics with 100% non-toxic, mineral-based ceramics
• Leaves zero chemical residues behind on fabrics.
• Removes chlorine from wash water preventing its residues on clothing.
• Excellent for babies and children. Tested and approved on cloth diapers.
• Ideal for those with eczema, allergies and other serious skin ailments.
• Its ingredients are 100% free of harmful chemicals.
is a certified