Easy. Economical. Ecological
How to Use + Maximize Results
Residue and Mold accumulation in Top Loader
Residues, dirt and mold accumulation in Rubber Seals on HE Front Loader
How to Clean Your Washing Machine (Front OR Top Loader)
1. Fill up the washing machine with hot water and pour in 2 cups of white vinegar (organic recommended). Let it sit for 1 hour then start washing machine and run through a complete cycle.
Front Loaders: Pour vinegar in soap dispenser and run machine through a complete cycle.
2. When the machine drains if it still has grime on it, use a sponge and scrub it down really well. Add straight white vinegar to the towel or sponge for best results.
Front Loaders: Also wipe the rubber seals between the door and the wash drum.
3. If necessary, repeat by filling up the washing machine again and pour in 1 cup of baking soda. Let it soak for 1 hour. While filling up the machine, use Q-Tips dipped in white vinegar to detail small hard to reach areas and soap dispenser. Clean knobs and lid too.
Repeat every 12 months or as needed to keep your washer, laundry ball and clothes in top condition!
How to Use Your Laundry Ball
1. Always follow fabric care instructions. Wash colors and whites separately.
2. Pre-treat any stains before wash.
3. Place the load together with the laundry ball inside the washing machine.
4. Set to wash with COLD water. Do NOT use hot water. Heat may damage or reduce the lifespan of the laundry ball.
5. Start Wash.
For best results, place the laundry ball in the sun for 1-2 hours every 30 washes (approx.) in order to fully dry and recharge the laundry ball’s mineral ceramics. Do not exceed 2 hours as too much heat may damage the enclosure.
SmartKlean DOES NOT contain bleaching agents. Natural whitening aids are recommended to use with the laundry ball.
Tip: Hydrogen Peroxide is a natural mild whitener. Per full load, pour in 1 cup to soap dispenser. Do not pour directly on clothes.
Check laundry for stains before washing. Many stains need pretreatment.
Inspect wet laundry before drying to be sure stain has been removed. Use your favorite stain remover in conjunction with the laundry ball.
Hard water makes cleaning products less effective. If your laundry ball is not cleaning properly, add cup of Borax per full load. For large capacity machines, use a cup per load. Baking soda will also soften and condition water (use same amounts).
OPTION 1: Once the load is dry, before removing it from the dryer, drizzle about teaspoon of your favorite essential oil on a small cloth, throw it into the dryer and run the dryer on a NO HEAT setting for about 10 minutes. Your laundry will be heavenly scented for days!
OPTION 2: Those that line dry can add a 10-15 drops to a cup of water and pour it into the soap dispenser during wash.
Questions? Comments? Please contact email@example.com
Download / Print this information:
is a certified